Skin volatiles as clinical markers for disease
Monitoring volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the human body has attracted considerable scientific and clinical interest in recent years. We are looking at developing new methods to collect and analyse these volatiles and understand how their profiles can be interpreted in the context of disease.
Science Foundation Ireland
- Congratulations to APT PI, Prof Fiona Regan, recently awarded the @RoySocChem Water Science Forum “Water for Life Award” 2019.
- DCU&DkIT Business Matchmaker and Research Showcase 2019
- I-Form Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab Inauguration Ceremony April 5th 2019
- Congratulations to APT PI Prof Patrick McNally for his involvement in a new European project
- New Microbial Processing Facility Inauguration May 29th 2019