Prof. Dermot Brabazon has received four awards in recognition of his APT Targeted projects with Enbio, Exergy, Applied Materials and Naringtech. These awards recognise DCU researchers involved in licensing and commercialisation projects during 2018.
DCU Invent Commercialization Award 2019
- I-Form Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab Inauguration Ceremony April 5th 2019
- Congratulations to APT PI Prof Patrick McNally for his involvement in a new European project
- New Microbial Processing Facility Inauguration May 29th 2019
- Best Poster Presentation Award at the ModTech 2019
- DCU Invent Commercialization Award 2019