Prof. Fiona Regan has recently been appointed to the JPI Scientific and Technical Advisory Board and the Royal Irish Academy’s Environment and Climate Change Committee. The Advisory Board give advice to the Water JPI Governing Board and Management Board on specific issues as requested. Their main role is to ensure that the Water JPI activities continue to be relevant to water research needs, relevant to the needs of water sector stakeholders (enterprises, policy-makers, researchers, society) and of high scientific quality.
Prof. Fiona Regan appointed to JPI Advisory Board
- I-Form Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab Inauguration Ceremony April 5th 2019
- Congratulations to APT PI Prof Patrick McNally for his involvement in a new European project
- New Microbial Processing Facility Inauguration May 29th 2019
- Best Poster Presentation Award at the ModTech 2019
- DCU Invent Commercialization Award 2019